Here’s an awesome video where Puglet, the Pug, teaches you how to be “GREEN”…
If a Pug can be green… How hard can it be?
Here are Puglet’s advices:
-Put waste in its place.
-Recycle. Recycle. Recycle.
-Make your own bottled water.
-Shop for eco-friendly products.
More Puglet’s suggestions:
– Choose paper over plastic.
– Choose re-usable over everything.
– Use mass transit.
– Eat less meat (and more locally grown veggies).
– Conserve water.
– Switch to CFL or LED bulbs.
– Unplug appliances when not in use.
– Turn off the lights when you leave the room.
– Make EVERY day Earth day.
If a Pug can do it, so can you!