Here are the right steps to brush your Pug:
– Put a collar on your Pug and place him on a waist high table.
– Have one hand on his collar and tell him to “Stand”. Remember to praise him for its good behavior.
– Making use of your free hand, start brushing. Work from the head down the body, legs, tail.
– When you finish with this side, tell your pet to “Turn”. Repeat the “Stand” command, and brush the other side.
– As you brush your pet, keep praising him for its good behavior.
– Go over the coat with a piece of velvet cloth. This leaves a shine on the coat.
Well, you can always use a vacuum cleaner! (just kidding…)