If you ever feel down and need a good old laugh, you can search for “pugs in costumes,” and you’ll be having a grand time. These pugs are all adorable, some squeezed into their onesies and costumes. You’ll squeal out of delight and by the end of your search, you’ll keep wanting more.
That said, you don’t have to look anywhere else to find adorable pugs in adorable costumes. In today’s edition, we’re looking at “international” pugs – adorable little pups who look amazingly good in different national costumes.
Here are some of the most adorable pugs you’ll see that will make you feel good for the rest of the day!
1. These royal highnesses came from Suffolk, England and looked every bit as dashing as the real royal family.
— ITV News Anglia (@itvanglia) May 30, 2018
2. This beautiful puggo brings a little bit of Paris, France with her Moulin Rouge-inspired headdress.
It’s fancy-dress night in Chez Sponaugle. Chi Chi the Pug is ready for a canine-centric remake of Moulin Rouge pic.twitter.com/e2hJdUCEkX
— Patrick “Lawful Good” Sponaugle (@patman23) February 24, 2018
3. Sure, it’s only in Nashville. But these puggos look as divine as the gods, goddesses, demigods, and heroes of Greece.
— Brutus, Banks & Bennie (@BrutusandBanks) April 10, 2017
4. Someone’s feeling the love for USA!
Festive pug pic.twitter.com/bdhOoODtiv
— NV Justin Fargo uwu (@silly702) July 5, 2018
5. Is it North Pole or South Pole? It’s probably just winter somewhere, but this puggo brings some vibe from both the North and the South!
— Krizz (@krizzleface) January 27, 2014
6. This adorable black pug keeping it simple yet patriotic for Canada Day.
— (Miss) Edie the Pug (@EdiethePug) June 30, 2016
7. It’s just a costume, but Goku might as well be Japan’s greatest gift to the world. Definitely not Yamcha.
My pug Goku in his Halloween costume! pic.twitter.com/S7YqhTVEPv
— OSU Crush (@OSUCrush) October 30, 2015
8. We’re suddenly craving for some nachos, burrito, quesadillas, and tacos right after we see this little “Mexican” guy.
Here’s a pic of my pug in his Halloween costume to make your day better pic.twitter.com/Gns4CHt1By
— Bekah (@bekk14_) October 1, 2017
9. According to Irish myth, Leprechauns sit on a pot of gold. But this pug right here IS the gold.
Happy pugs in Leprechaun costumes day or whatever 🍀 pic.twitter.com/dBOLka9iDu
— official Iphone photographer (@_klept0_) March 17, 2017
10. They’d be great guards for the royal king and queen of pugs from number 1!
— Yahoo Celebrity UK (@YahooCelebUK) October 14, 2014
11. Game of Thrones? Lord of the Rings? Either way, it has strong Viking vibes, and these pugs grumpy looks make it extra convincing.
I think Pugs always look grumpy because they’re constantly being dressed in embarrassing costumes…but I love it! pic.twitter.com/7hb0ym1ccO
— Amy Vansant (@AmyVansant) June 25, 2014
12. Another gentleman showing some patriotic and festive vibes for USA’s Fourth of July celebration.
— Minnie & Max the Pugs (@MinnieMaxPugs) July 4, 2017
13. This cute little matador looks as ready to fend of bulls in Spain!
— Pugs In Costumes (@PugsWithStyle) April 7, 2013
14. Here’s an adorable cowboy from the West!
— Pugs In Costumes (@PugsWithStyle) April 9, 2013
Which pug is your favorite? Do you have any photos of pugs in different national costumes? Share it with us and to the world!